5 steps to let the mosquitoes do not want to come to the House - Many developers who build residential 3rd close to lakes, swamps, or rivers, indeed looks very beautiful, but the downside is the presence of an animal of a bully who will go into our homes, one of the bullies was animal blood or lice, it is of course very disturbing the comfort of all the occupants of the House
We will feel am when children play outdoors for fear of the child be bitten by mosquitoes, even any mosquitoes in the bedroom can easily roam, this is certainly very dangerous once, to prevent the risk of the transmission of dangerous diseases from mosquito bites, then immediately take serious steps to repel mosquitoes from your home.
The following 5 steps that can be done now
1. Mosquito Repellent Plants Planted around your home to plant crops that are disliked by mosquitoes around your home. As an example of a plant that is disliked by mosquitoes is citronella, horsemint, marigolds, catnip and ageratum. Some types of plants can be issued a strong scent which is not liked by mosquitoes, so a mosquito does not want to come to our home again.
The mosquito is indeed not like the fragrance of the aroma issued from those plants.
2. Mosquito Repellent Lotions or Sprai there are several products mosquito repellent that you can use to keep the skin from the harmful mosquito bites. Starting from in the form of lotions or sprai. These products use active ingredients such as DEET, picardin, OLE (essential oil of lemon eucalyptus), but this can also cause side effects for humans, but, make sure they are safe to be used for human
3. By installing the fan according to the results of research of the American Mosquito Control Association (AMCA), a fan can repel mosquitoes and other insects to stay away, because the wind would make the mosquitoes hard flying
4. With aromatherapy candles Candle serves to scent the room. The choice of scents that are not liked by mosquitoes could be a priority when choosing the aromatherapy candles, so mosquitoes won't come again into our homes
5. Watch for Puddles inside the House or around the House it should be understood that the mosquitoes love to depression and lay their eggs in water that is pooled. The eggs can hatch in a pool of water as high as only one inch. But you don't am to trap mosquitoes naturally you can use traps using bottles
And it turns out the female mosquito can produce about 200 eggs each time they spawn, which means increasing the double period of his age. So if there's water pooled inside the House or in the area surrounding the House, immediately tumpahkan and discard.
The area around the House did have a role over the mosquito attacks on members of your family. Therefore it is important to pay attention to the area within the home and in the surrounding residential area before you decide to buy a House.